Major demo and upgrade of 30 year old
central plant serving the 2 million foot property and Ice Storage refrigeration
system at sub terrain level.
- Disconnection of man-made Lake for the
condenser water system at Sub Terrain Level
- Installation of (3) Trane 1000 ton
chillers at sub terrain level
- Installation of (4) secondary B&G
40 HP Chilled water pumps at Sub Terrain level
- Installation at Roof Level [5 stories]
6 cell BAC Cooling Towers providing 1500 GPM per cell
- Structural Up grade at Roof level to
accommodate 50,000 lbs added equipment load and new screen wall system
- Installation of (4) B&G 75 HP
Condenser Water pumps at sub terrain level
- All “new” CHW and CWS piping isolated
from building structure.
- Five levels of saw cutting and steel
reinforcement for new piping shaft
- Five stories of 18” Condenser Water piping
supply and return along with  6” Refrigeration blow off lines that were prefabbed
and installed in 2 crane picks. The 2 sections of piping were welded in place
at 2nd floor level
- Re-work of Chiller room ventilation
- Installation of “new” sump pumping
system to accommodate Cooling tower blow down at sub terrain level.
- New Chemical feed system installed at
sub terrain level
- Major shut down of 2M sq. ft. building
to tie in “new” chilled water system which included line stops and line
freezing for new system tie-in.